With snow falling recently on the normally balmy shores of the French Riviera, it is difficult to believe that spring is knocking loudly upon northern hemisphere doors.
Spring is a magical time for travelling. The days are getting longer, the crowds aren’t the bother that they can be in summer and the parks and gardens are generally bursting with spectacular colour. It really is a wonderful time of the year to explore the world. And I know many of us planning to do exactly that over the next few months.
But let’s be honest. Packing for a trip in spring can be a bit of a challenge. The weather is usually changeable – and even if there isn’t a icy blast courtesy of Russia sweeping across your vacation destination, you do need to be ready for anything.
Recently I’ve been receiving heaps of questions readers from about how to pack for trips that will involve multiple destinations and variable temperatures.
The concerns have been many and varied. They’ve ranged from anxiety about not being able to lift suitcases through to fears of having to stretch holiday budgets to buy clothes they already own at home.
But believe it or not, packing doesn’t have to be stressful, it isn’t obligatory to dress ‘like a tourist’ and there is absolutely no need to lug 20kgs of clothes around with you!
It is entirely possible to pack easily and elegantly. It just takes some experience and some effortless packing know-how to start you off in the right direction.
So, in the spirit of helping my fellow travel enthusiasts, I am offering a brand new masterclass for those who need help packing for their upcoming vacation!
Introducing The Effortless Packing Masterclass
90 minutes to concentrate on packing for an effortlessly stylish vacation.
- Have a fabulous trip planned, but don’t know what to take;
- Dread the whole packing experience because it is just so darn stressful;
- Are going to multiple destinations and don’t know how you will fit in a summer and winter wardrobe;
- Find that you typically pack heaps of stuff and then wear the same couple of things the entire trip; or
- You simply want to feel effortlessly stylish and fabulous on vacation;
… then the Effortless Packing Masterclass is the perfect solution for you!
Over the course of a one & half hour Skype session, we’ll examine your upcoming trip itinerary and map out a stylish travel wardrobe uniquely formulated for you. You’ll know exactly what you’ll need to pack – without the stress. We’ll cover:
- The art of creating a capsule wardrobe so you can travel light;
- The best clothing and fabric choices for stylish travel;
- Layering for warmth, for those inevitable cold snaps;
- Accessorising for those special dinners or days out; and
- How to leave plenty of room for one or two (or more) of those brilliant purchases that you can’t head home without!
Book now for your Distant Francophile “Effortless Packing: Travel In Style” masterclass. At only $149 this is an absolute bargain, and will deliver you some great practical tips and advice that you can use again and again.
And because I am feeling super excited about our own forthcoming trip to the Czech Republic, Germany and France (48 days to go!), for the next two weeks only I am offering my signature styling package – the Distant Francophile Style Sessions – for only $399. That’s a massive 20% discount off the normal price of $499!
If you want a more comprehensive review of your entire wardrobe, your style and feeling effortlessly stylish every single day of the week, then this package is ideal!
I’d love to hear what your biggest dilemma is when packing for an overseas trip! Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below!
And until next time – au revoir.